Saturday, August 17, 2013

One year

Yesterday afternoon, about an hour before I was leaving to pick him up from work, Brian sent me a text that said 'before you leave, will you: feed the cats, leave a light on for the cats, dress nicely."

I picked him up and he drove us up north, we caught the Whidbey Island ferry, and went to dinner at the restaurant we ate at a year ago when he proposed! What a guy.

It was so crazy to reflect on the past year...so much happened! We both left our jobs and started new ones. We planned a wedding. And got married. We moved into a house. We have kittens. I have completed a full year of school. My goodness.

I love that we get to celebrate on Whidbey Island every year!

1 comment:

  1. That was very thoughtful! Glad you could get away for a celebration!

    ReplyDelete