Tuesday, April 9, 2013

So Thankful!

Ahhhh, I just finished my first lab report for spring quarter, so I guess that means that wedding weekend is all over.

I thought I would feel sad. But I don't (at least not that the wedding is over anyway). Credit for that absolutely goes to Brian...I am just so excited to get back to our 'normal' life, and have all the crazy wedding stuff over...'normal' with Brian is awesome.

I am; however, so sad to have the wedding weekend over because it means friends and family that live elsewhere all had to go home. The wedding was such an unbelievably cool opportunity to see my long distance BFFs together. It is weird to think that group of people will likely not be all together again...gosh, weddings are cool (I have never thought of it like that before!).

There will likely be a series of blogs to fully capture the wedding events...while I'm not sad that the evening is over- it really was my favorite day...I LOVED our wedding- so it needs some proper blog attention, I'd say.

My first wedding blog thought is that I am SO THANKFUL. Our families were amazing in being supportive, helpful, and encouraging. My mom and Tami were constantly 'how can we make this the greatest event ever for you?'... You always hear all of these horror stories about weddings and moms or mom-in-laws, and I can honestly say there was NEVER a moment where we felt anything but completely thankful.

Friends that traveled...there isn't much that makes you feel more loved than when people travel to celebrate with you. Saturday evening I was OVERWHELMED with that love. Thankful!

More to come regarding my pre-wedding festivities...but my bridesmaids were THE.BEST. I can't even explain how amazing they were in making the whole event memorable. Bahh...tears in my eyes. So thankful.

Okay, okay...more to come. And I know...you are really just interested in pictures! Everything we have seen is on Facebook...if you have some pics, send em our way- we want to see too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment